|Upper Lip||5 minutes||$8|
|Upper Lip & Chin||15 minutes||$15|
|Full Face (Eyebrow/Upper Lip/Chin)||25 minutes||$35|
Frequently Asked Questions About Threading
Threading is an ancient method of hair removal, which originated in India, spread to the Middle and Far East around 1,000 years ago, and is now gaining popularity in Western countries.
Practitioners use a 100%, pure, thin cotton thread that is twisted and pulled along the skin surface of unwanted hair, lifting hair directly from the follicle. As the facial hair is being removed, only a slight pinch is felt.
Unlike tweezing where a single hair is pulled out each time, threading can remove an entire row of hair quickly, resulting in a straighter line. As the top layers of skin are NOT peeled or traumatized, threading is an alternative for those with sensitive skin or who use Retin-A, Accutane, and similar products. Myth Buster-Threading will not make the hair return thicker or darker.
What is Threading?
Threading is a hair removal technique that uses 100% cotton thread.
How does it work?
The cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted quickly from the follicle. It is the most precise methods for perfect lines which frames the face.
Does it Hurt?
It may sound painful, but threading is a lot less painful than waxing. Many of our clients say it hurts less than waxing and some say it does not hurt at all.
What are the benefits of Threading?
1. Threading does not peel a layer of skin.
2. The majority of our clients–90%–experience no redness or swelling. If redness or swelling occurs, it is gone within 30 mins.
3. No irritation or bumps at all.
4. Can be used on clients with sensitive skin.
5. Can be performed on clients who use Retina, Accutane, or have had a Chemical Peel.
6. Can be performed on clients that are Diabetics or on some form of oral blood thinner.
7. Dermatologist Recommended.
8. Does not cause in-grown hairs.
9. Threading removes even the finest of hair leaving the skin as smooth as a baby.