Microblading EyeBrow Design
Eyebrow Microblading, also known as feather touch is an advanced manual embroidery technique of semi permanent makeup taking the industry by storm. It is done using a very fine blade (not a machine) made up of 10-16 tiny, super fine needles, to deposit the hypo-allergenic pigments into the epidermis. Because color is implanted closer to the skin surface, the strokes appear hair-like and natural .
Unlike the harsh brow tattooing of the past (Sharpie Look), Microblading looks completely natural. It mimics real brow hair and can be individually customized. Depending on your needs, brows can be subtly colored or completely remodeled as each new stroke one by one, is carefully constructed and colored by hand.
The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into the existing hairs. If no hair is present (in cases of alopecia or hair loss) completely new brows can be constructed and look real!
The results are a natural, flawless, beautifully shaped, fuller looking brows. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period.
The results can last up to 3-5 years, depending on different factors such as client’s skin type, sun exposure, chemicals contained in creams and products applied to the skin which could fade and break down the pigment sooner etc.
Meet the Expert
Allow 2 hours for your initial treatment, which includes consultation, design, numbing then procedure.
SHARALTON is known for his eyebrow shaping and restoration abilities and uses a unique method of face & feature measurement to determine the ideal shape and design to suit you, together with consultation to meet your needs. After full consultation, we will measure and design the new brows, allowing you to agree on the best shape & thickness to suit your face.
Anesthetic is continually applied during the procedure to keep discomfort to a minimum. Aftercare instructions are given and first touch up/perfecting appointment is scheduled (6-8 weeks from initial procedure)
There is no down time after procedure, brows will appear darker for 1-2 weeks before healing and fading to a natural color, but most people feel comfortable to return to work within the first 1-2 days. Aftercare cream will be given and must be applied 2-3 times per day for 2 weeks, whilst brows are kept clean and free of other products.
- Initial Treatment 1st Session 2hrs $450
- 2nd Treatment “Perfecting Session” 1.5hrs (3-4wks after 1st session) $150
- Refresher 12 months-18 months 2hrs $250
- Refresher 18 months + from $300
- Avoid direct water on the treated area after the procedure.
- Avoid intense sweating for 7 days (example exercise / sports / swimming).
- Avoid all products treated area (makeup, and facial creams creams, pencil….etc. for 14 days).
- Avoid consumption of Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 72 hrs prior to your procedure.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine the day before & prior to the procedure.
- Maintain having clean hands during the healing process, when touching the treated area.
- Avoid Botox treatments within 3 weeks before and after the procedure.
SHARALTON may decline to work over existing cosmetic tattooing done elsewhere – please let us know prior to booking if you have existing cosmetic tattooing so that a consultation can first be performed to assess suitability for this procedure.
Color WILL fade/soften between 20% to 50% or more. At the perfecting session we will fine tune any area that has faded too much, the treatment is not considered finished until the perfecting session has been performed. Healing is specific to each client.